Integrated Ames plate counting, study management and reporting
The Ames test, named after its developer Dr Bruce Ames, is the most widely used regulatory test for genotoxicity, i.e. the ability to induce mutation or cancer. Testing for genotoxicity is mandatory for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, agrochemicals and industrial chemicals.
Developed by Perceptive Instruments, which is now operating as part of Instem, Ames Study Manager is an integrated suite of software for conducting the Bacterial Reverse Mutation Test according to regulatory guidelines.
Ames Study Manager can be found in laboratories across the globe and has an excellent reputation for increasing productivity while improving compliance with GLP regulations and requirements.
“We have been working with the AMES Study Manager and we never have problems with it and the results we obtain are very good for our customers” Study Director, European CRO
Ames Study Manager: Plate counting, data management and reporting for the Ames test
- Accommodates any experimental design
- Versatile sharing of concurrent controls
- Manual or automatic count entry
- Plate observations for contamination, precipitation etc.
- Integration with Microsoft Word for customisable reporting
- Complies with GLP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11